- A Beautiful, Abundantly-Shaded Park Setting
- Clean Restrooms & Hot Showers
- Electric & Water Hookups, Laundromat
- Picnic Tables & Fire Rings
- Disposal Station
- Located in the Beach House
- (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Wood - Bait - Ice - Soft Drinks - Ice Cream - Candy
- Swimming Pool
- Sand Volleyball
- Paddleboat Rentals
- Lake Fishing
- Basketball Court
- May 26 through Sept 3
- Pool Passes: $35.00 Each; $90.00 Family
- (This includes up to 5 people per family)
- Open 12:00 Noon-6:00 pm
- Saturday 12:00 Noon-7pm
- Sun 12:00 Noon-5pm
Weather permitting, additional late-night swimming on special occasions. Pool is available to rent for parties after closing. Hours are subject to change.
Lake fishing is permitted away from other campsites and the dock. No license is required.
Good fishing is also available in the Stillwater River which is adjacent to our campground. A license IS required for river fishing. No swimming in the lake.
Church Services - Gasoline - Auto Repair - Restaurants - Laundromat - Post Office - Groceries - Golf Course
We reserve the right to discharge any person(s) without refund for failure to abide by any of our rules. Please notify the office if anyone is not following the rules.